– Does a clean house indicate that there is a broken computer in it?
– Why is it that no matter what colour of bubble bath you use the bubbles are always white?
– Is there ever a day when mattresses are NOT on sale?
– Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with the hopes that something new to eat will have materialized?
– Why do people keep running over a string a dozen times with their vacuum cleaner, then reach down, pick it up, examine it, then put it down to give their vacuum one more chance?
– How do those dead bugs get into closed light fixtures?
– Why do we wash BATH towels? Aren’t we clean when we use them? If not then what was the purpose of the bath?
– Considering all the lint you get in your dryer, if you kept drying your clothes would they eventually just disappear?
– When we are in the supermarket and someone rams our ankle with a shopping cart then apologizes for doing so, why do we say ‘It’s all right’? It isn’t all right, so why don’t we say, ‘That hurt, you stupid idiot?’
– Why is it that whenever you attempt to catch something that’s falling off the table you always manage to knock something else over?
– Is it true that the only difference between a yard sale and a trash pickup is how close to the road the stuff is placed?